We are looking for an experienced Oracle / PeopleSoft project manager with experience in PeopleSoft Upgrades and Migrations of PeopleSoft from On-Premise to the public cloud four our client on the east coast.
- Serves as a team leader to a group of highly trained PeopleSoft technical and functional consultants.
- Provides technical guidance to other teams during project design and implementation phases.
- Provide leadership for project team(s) by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources.
- Full project lifecycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Set and continually manage project expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- 8+ years of project management experience with a focus on implementation
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools, including experience with both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Ideally Oracle and PeopleSoft knowledge/experience either as a Project Manager, HRIS Manager, or Lead Functional Consultant
- Strong organizational, and multi-tasking skills. Ability to delegate.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Experience with project tracking software